How Louis Vuitton makes men's shoe

How Louis Vuitton makes men's shoe

This week it is London Collections: Men and when I was surfing the web for inspiration I came across this video that show how Louis Vuitton make men’s shoes.

I thought that this video was a great insight into the world of this craftsmanship and as it is all about menswear this week; it would be great to share with you all. Here is the video…






When you watch this video you can really see why these have the price tag that they have. They are beautifully crafted and the attention to detail is impeccable.

What do you think? Having watched this would you now invest your cash in to the designer investment of a pair of shoes? For me, it is the perfect thing that you can buy as these will last a lifetime if they are looked after with the same appreciation that they were crafted with.

Hope you have enjoyed this post and don’t forget to let me know your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Google+